Date(s) – 24/04/2017 – 30/04/2017
Last year (Cardiff, April 16) the Guild had a small stand there and around 15 BGTW members attended.
This year the conference is coming to London. The main conference days are between 28 and 30 April and networking evenings, tours, classes and other events will be taking place from the 24th.
Highlights will include
- An Urban Festival – events taking place around the city for a whole week
- A Focus on Video – 30% of sessions at Traverse 17 will look at YouTube and video
- The Best Brands – as always, some of the world’s top brands and destinations will be in attendance to meet with influencers
- Core Skills – we’ll be keeping a huge focus on the core influencer skills, so expect WordPress, SEO, photography, writing and more to be covered
- Masterclasses – a new set of classes for up to ten people to learn to be the best, from the best
- Newbie Night – a whole evening for those who are new to blogging or at their first Traverse event
Early-booking tickets are already on sale and we have a 20% BGTW member discount code: BGTWLON17.