If you would like to join the British Guild of Travel Writers you’ve come to the right place
But first things first. Before you apply, please check that you meet our criteria
- I am a writer, blogger, editor, photographer, videographer or broadcaster working solely or primarily in travel
- I live in the UK and Ireland, or live elsewhere but hold a UK or Irish passport
- I have not worked in travel PR in the past 12 months
- In each of the past three years, I have produced one or a combination of:
- 12 articles (as either writer or editor)
- one guidebook or travel book (as either writer or editor)
- 40 published photographs
- 60 minutes of broadcasted video or audio
- a blog that is updated at least fortnightly and has at least 3,000 visitors a month and a Mozrank of over 4
All of these things true? Then we would love to meet you.
Please complete the online form.