BGTW sponsorship packages provide coverage before, during and after the Annual Gala Awards Dinner. Here is what the BGTW provides for all sponsors – extra benefits, depending on the value of the sponsorship package chosen, are listed below:
Before the event
- Publicity: ‘The British Guild of Travel Writers in association with [the Sponsor]’ appears in all publicity and all website information , pre- and post-dinner
- Branding of the Sponsor for all pre-dinner literature and releases
- Invitations to guests with information bearing the logos of the Sponsor and images
- Article about the Sponsor on BGTW website before the dinner
- Mailshot to our member database of 240 of Britain’s leading travel journalists to promote their client / product
During the event
- Set three-course meal with red and white wine and still and sparkling water for all guests
- Stage set themed to the Sponsor
- Branding: The Sponsor’s images and logos will be projected throughout the evening on the screen during the dinner in rotation with the BGTW Awards
- Social media run by TravelMedie.ie with a major Twitter and Facebook trending campaign for #BGTWAwards, carried across the #WTM and #WTMLDN hashtags for exposure to WTM delegates. In 2018 the BGTW had over 7.1 million impressions reaching 1.6 million accounts.
- Awards Booklet given to each guest with the Sponsor’s logos and images on the front and back covers.
Post-event and during WTM
- Article on the BGTW website, either written by a BGTW member, or by the Sponsor and approved by the BGTW editorial team
- Branding: The Sponsor will be included in all literature about the dinner produced on the BGTW website
- Hospitality team in uniform / branded clothing to help the BGTW team during the evening
- Table gifts / goody bags with themed items and publicity material
- Raffle prize for the charity
- Extra entertainment, i.e. solo performers, band, dancers etc.
Headline sponsor packages
Listed here are the extra benefits, depending on the value of the sponsorship package chosen:
- 20 complimentary tickets (two tables) in a prime location in the venue
- Presentation: The Gold Sponsor will be showcased in a choice of one eight-minute presentation or different messages transmitted during the evening
- 10 complimentary tickets (one table) in a prime location in the venue
- Presentation: The Silver Sponsor will be showcased in a five-minute presentation, or at different times for a continuing and evolving story
- 4 complimentary tickets in a prime location in the venue
- Presentation: The Bronze Sponsor is showcased during the evening with a three-minute slot (tying in with the Gold Sponsor)
• 4 complimentary tickets for the Sponsor in a prime location
We retain the right to obtain multiple Silver Sponsorships and Bronze Sponsorships with the agreement of the Gold Sponsor.