Thank your for your interest in joining the BGTW! Before you apply, please check that you meet our criteria:
- You are a freelance or staff travel writer, blogger, editor, photographer, videographer or broadcaster working solely or primarily in travel
- You live in the UK or Ireland, or hold a UK or Irish passport, or write for British travel publications
- You have not worked in PR in the past 12 months
- In each of the past three years, you have produced one or a combination of:
- 12 articles (as either writer or editor)
- one guidebook or travel book (as either writer or editor)
- 40 published photographs
- 60 minutes of broadcasted video or audio
- a blog that is updated at least fortnightly and has at least 3,000 visitors a month and a Mozrank of over 4
If you believe you fill the criteria, enter your details here to apply:
If you would like to know more about the benefits of joining the British Guild go Travel Writers, go to bgtw.org/why-join.
If you want to read about the Guild, our members and our code of conduct, go to bgtw.org/about.