* Editorial reviews and opinions for literary agents and publishers
* Book packaging and production management (whether for a specialist publisher such as a university press or for a mainstream travel publisher)
* Book (and series) concept and design
* Travel intelligence (from issues of which dialect or language is spoken here or there through to whether there might be a direct train next year from Minsk to Varna)
* Specialist consultancy services on rail ticketing and rail schedules across Europe
* Web content (particularly relating to slow travel, rail and ferry journeys)
* Web design for charities and individuals who seem to have something interesting to say about the world.
The company has a strong commitment to social change and progressive values. If you
* Like the idea of working with writers and editors who retain a dash of idealism
* Appreciate that the entire capitalist social and economic architecture is oppressive to most human beings and is fatally flawed
* Worry that PR and promotion gurus are wrecking much that is to be cherished in the world of travel…
… then why not get in touch with the hidden europe editorial bureau? hidden europe is interested in hearing from creative weavers of words who shape bold and assertive prose that reveals the spirit of landscape and a strong sense of place.